Market Research - The Hotel Industry
From Library Instruction Case Wiki
Revision as of 12:17, 13 February 2017 by Halk
Students should gain familiarity with the following elements of business information literacy and specific information resources.
- Find market and industry information
- Understand the following concepts: Market Share, Market Size, Market Segmentation, Secondary and Primary Market Research
- How to apply indirectly relevant reports.
- Identify and understand internal and external market trends.
- Availability, currency, coverage, and cost of pre-packaged market research reports.
- Present industry/market information in a visual manner.
- Make a well-supported recommendation based off of their provided information.
- A source for market research reports.
- A source for industry overview reports.
- An infographic development tool.