Difference between revisions of "Welcome to the Library Instruction Case Wiki"
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 11:55, 31 March 2009
Welcome to the Library Instruction Case Wiki!
We hope you find the guides and case studies collected here helpful, and we invite you to contribute by discussing your experiences on the discussion page for each case study, and by submitting case studies you have developed and used in your own instructional efforts. To add content you must create a log in. You can do so here. Or you can send an email to email@example.com
(The print and electronic resources suggested by case authors for use in cases should be considered examples only and do not constitute an endorsement of any specific product.)
- Building a Company List - Trucking in Texas
- Entrepreneurial Marketing - The Comic Book Guy
- Global Trade and Economics - Manufacturing Medical Instruments
- International Business - Launching the Wii
- International Marketing - Baby Care
- Market Research - The Commuter Bar
- Securities Analyst Reports - The NPO Portfolio
Want to submit your own case studies? Follow this guide to learn How to Contribute Cases, and save often!